Consent cannot be provided under the following conditions:
- Where the person is incapable of consenting
- Where the person used words or conduct toindicate “no”
- Where the person has changed her mind
- Where someone other than the individual gave consent
- Where there was an abuse of trust or authority.
- Just going along with it is NOT consent!
- Manufactured consent is NOT consent!
- Being drunk is NOT an excuse!
- At any time anyone can revoke consent!
Before becoming sexual make sure to communicate! Communication is for finding out your partner`s desires, preferences, and boundaries. Never assume! Your partner, `just going along with it` is not consent. Ask if this or that is okay. If` it is not okay for your partner you must respect that. Do not exert power or pressure over someone else, exert power over yourself.